Pittsburgh Wedding DJ - DJ Dan
I keep the focus of every wedding reception on the bride and groom (not the DJ) to make the reception a fun, classy, memorable, and exciting time. I work with each couple to create and maintain the reception plan/timeline while staying flexible for the unexpected. Coordination with other vendors is also a priority because I want every reception to flow as smoothly as possible.
I strive to craft the right mix of music for each moment by infusing the musical tastes and requests of the newly weds while responding to the tempos, genres, styles, and eras of music that keep the guests on the dance floor.
I am proud to fuse the technology of Bose, Apple's MacBook Pro, and Fidelity Media's Megaseg software for ultimate sound quality and performance.
All wedding DJ packages include:
- Bose L1S Model II Professional Articulated Line-Array Loud Speakers (Dual System)
- Online reception and music planning tools
- M.C. - all announcements/Bridal party introductions etc.
- Meetings in person or phone call for booking and 2-3 weeks prior to event
- Customized playlist for cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing music
- Wireless microphone
- Dance floor lighting
- Back-Up Computer and equipment
- NO gimmicks, props, or silly antics
"One of my favorite parts of DJ-ing is helping couples select music and plan the events within their reception." - DJ Dan
Most receptions include a selection of the following at the bride & groom's discretion:
- Grand Entrance/Bridal Party Introductions
- Custom Cocktail and Dinner Music
- Bride and Groom - First Dance
- Bridal Party Dance
- Anniversary Dance
- Shoe Game
- Money/Dollar Dance
- Guest musicians performing a special song